1.1 Articolo in rivista 22447
The Impact of an 8-Weeks At-Home Physical Activity Plan on Academic Achievement at the Time of COVID-19 Lock-Down in Italian School.
Abstract: The purpose of this randomized controlled study was to investigate the efficacy of an 8- week exercise programme conducted in e-learning mode on high school students’ academic performance. The aim was to examine the changes in physical fitness and learning outcomes during the enforced period of lockdown caused by outbreak of the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic and the closure of schools in Italy. Thirty high-school students (14–15 years) were randomly assigned to an experi...
Is physician assessment of alcohol consumption useful in predicting risk of severe liver disease among people with HIV and HIV/HCV co-infection?
Background: Alcohol consumption is a known risk factor for liver disease in HIV-infected populations. Therefore, knowledge of alcohol consumption behaviour and risk of disease progression associated with hazardous drinking are important in the overall management of HIV disease. We aimed at assessing the usefulness of routine data collected on alcohol consumption in predicting risk of severe liver disease (SLD) among people living with HIV (PLWHIV) with or without hepatitis C infection seen fo...
Switching to dual/monotherapy determines an increase in CD8+ in HIV-infected individuals: An observational cohort study
Background: The CD4/CD8 ratio has been associated with the risk of AIDS and non-AIDS events. We describe trends in immunological parameters in people who underwent a switch to monotherapy or dual therapy, compared to a control group remaining on triple antiretroviral therapy (ART). Methods: We included patients in Icona who started a three-drug combination ART regimen from an ART-naïve status and achieved a viral load ≤ 50 copies/mL; they were subsequently switched to another triple or to a m...
- 1 Contributo su Rivista24690
- 4 Contributo in Atti di Convegno ...1
Data di pubblicazione
- In corso di stampa29
- 2020 - 20222528
- 2010 - 201910691
- 2000 - 20097105
- 1990 - 19993112
- 1980 - 1989993
- 1970 - 1979234
- 1967 - 19693
- Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins:53...116
- Giuffre Editore Spa:via Busto Ars...112
- Elsevier Science Limited:Oxford F...106
- Elsevier BV:PO Box 211, 1000 AE A...103
- Blackwell Munksgaard:PO Box 2148,...93
- Blackwell Science Limited:PO Box ...91
- Edizioni Minerva Medica:Corso Bra...74
- Chiriotti Editori Spa:PO Box 66, ...70
- W B Saunders Company:Fulfillment ...69
- Springer Verlag Germany:Tiergarte...65
- ACTA HORTICULTURAE146
- DIGESTIVE AND LIVER DISEASE132
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CARDIOLOGY130
- LA RADIOLOGIA MEDICA123
- JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL REGULATORS ...117
- JOURNAL OF HEPATOLOGY114
- PLOS ONE103
- THE JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ASSOC...103
- VETERA CHRISTIANORUM98
- Middle Aged358
- Medicine (all)155
Accesso al fulltext
- no fulltext24626